Choose from 6 unique etched palo santo sticks:
You're a Goddess
How to use
Use as a gift to spread a positive message or show some you care. Put on an altar and place that a reminder of good energy would be appreciated.
As an incense -
- Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick of Palo Santo.
- Hold at about a 45-degree angle pointing the tip down toward the flame.
- Allow it to burn for about 30 secs to 1 minute and then blow out.
- Move about your workspace, home, car, bathroom or anywhere you would like to clear the energy.
- When finished, place the stick in a fireproof bowl of metal, glass or clay.
- The glow will end on its own unless you blow on the ember which will keep the smoke going.
- Always use caution and respect when working with fire.
Our Sustainability Practices
We have been working directly with the same family in Ecuador for over 11 years to obtain our Palo Santo raw materials. They have worked directly with the ministry of forest and government agencies on reforestation projects including putting back over 100,000 trees into the dry tropical forest for the last 20 years. They only purchase wood from independent local collectors that find naturally dead trees that have been sitting on the forest floor for over 4 years.