Palo Santo Incense Sticks
Unit price per
100% sustainable Palo Santo Sticks (BURSERA GRAVEOLENS)
Raw sticks collected from dead, naturally fallen trees. PLEASE NOTE, these do not burn continuously like regular incense sticks. They are unique and burn for a short period of time. You relight them as you go. When burned the wood offers a pleasant uplifting smoke with a smell of citrus and mint. About 7 – 10 Sticks in a pack. Sustainably & Ethically harvested from Ecuador. Again, sticks will not stay lit like traditional incense. They will go out after a short time as they are meant to be burnt in small increments. Enjoy!
How to use
- Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick of Palo Santo.
- Hold at about a 45 degree angle pointing the tip down toward the flame.
- Allow it to burn for about 30 secs to 1 minute and then blow out.
- Move about your workspace, home, car, bathroom or anywhere you would like to clear the energy.
- When finished, place the stick in a fire proof bowl of metal, glass or clay.
- The glow will end on its own unless you blow on the ember which will keep the smoke going.
- Always use caution and respect when working with fire.
Our Sustainability Practices
We have been working directly with the same family in Ecuador for over 11 years to obtain our Palo Santo raw materials. They have worked directly with the ministry of forest and government agencies on reforestation projects including putting back over 100,000 trees into the dry tropical forest for the last 20 years. They only purchase wood from independent local collectors that find naturally dead trees that have been sitting on the forest floor for over 4 years.
Quality is top notch. This is the only place I purchase my Palo Santo sticks from.
I love this Palo Santo so much. It smells amazing, and burns so well. Thank you.
I love your products and service
I am so thankful for my palo santo incense sticks. They burn so nicely and fill the atmosphere of my apartment with healing and delight. I am thrilled to be a patron and supporter of the wonderful community that harvests and produces this beautiful wood. Will definitely purchase more products in the future. Thank you.
Everyone who rated this less than 5 stars doesn't know anything about palo santo. If you like palo santo, this is a great place to ethically acquire it. If you like incense, this is palo santo so don't expect incense.